Hot Toys vient tout juste de mettre à jour sa page Facebook avec des images de la nouvelle figurine 12″ (30 cm échelle 1/6) de Falcon, le partenaire de Captain America dans le film Marvel, Le Soldat de l’hiver.
C’est une première galerie exposant le prototype après l’expo de Taïwan. La sortie est prévue pour la fin de l’année ou le début 2015.
MMS245 – Captain America : The Winter Soldier – Falcon
Marvel Studios’ Captain America: The Winter Soldier has been topping box offices around the world since it was released in theaters! With his distinctive mechanical wings and great performance by Anthony Mackie, Falcon has left a strong impression among fans of the exciting movie! Today Hot Toys is thrilled to present the highly-anticipated 1/6th scale Falcon Collectible Figure.
The movie-accurate collectible is specially crafted based on the image of Anthony Mackie as Falcon in the film and features a finely detailed costume, LED light up flight backpack, Falcon’s signature wings, weapons, and a dynamic figure stand perfect for flight poses. Fans don’t miss this opportunity to pre-order this high-flying ally of Captain America.
The 1/6th scale Falcon Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Anthony Mackie as Falcon in Captain America: The Winter Soldier
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Four (4) pairs of interchangeable gloved palms including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed palms
– One (1) pair of palms for holding weapons
– One (1) pair of palms for holding wings
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) dark grey and black vest
– One (1) grey t-shirt
– One (1) pair of black bicep guards
– One (1) pair of camouflage patterned pants with U.S. flag emblem and shin guards
– One (1) pair of black boots
– Two (2) submachine guns
– One (1) flight backpack with LED light up function (red light, battery operated)
– One (1) pair of attachable fully spread wings
– One (1) pair of flight backpack assembly parts
– One (1) pair of goggles
– Diamond-shaped dynamic figure stand with Falcon nameplate, the movie logo, and flexible pillar
Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
Head Painted by JC. Hong
Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
Release date: Q4, 2014 – Q1, 2015