Quand on a trouvé un filon, pourquoi se priver ?
Hot Toys continue à mettre sur le marché de nouvelles armures d’Iron Man. On a droit aujourd’hui à la Mark XXV (Striker). Une armure conçue pour la construction lourde avec deux marteaux pneumatiques intégrés. Au moins cette fois-ci le design est quelque peu original et on échappe aux repaints.
MMS277 : Iron Man 3 – Striker (Mark XXXV) 1/6th scale collectible figure
“It’s Christmas. Take them to church.” – Tony Stark.
One of the suits Tony Stark has built in Iron Man 3 is the Striker (Mark XXV), the Heavy Construction Suit. This suit is designed for assisting in heavy construction with its distinctive Pneumatic Hammers. Although the hammers are not designed for combat, they still proved to be lethal when Striker assisted in eradicating the two Extremis soldiers who were trying to attack James Rhodes.
Today Hot Toys is proud to present 1/6th scale Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure featuring the suit’s distinctive design with the pair of Pneumatic Hammers, special paint application with distressed effects, LED light-up functions and figure stand.
Expand your House Party Protocol and add this unique suit to your collection!
Product Name : Striker (Mark XXV)
Height : Approximately 34cm tall
Points of Articulations : 30
Special Features : A pair of Pneumatic Hammers, special paint application with distressed effects, LED light-up functions and figure stand.
Artists : Head Sculpted by .
Head Painted by . Armor Painted by Lok Ho
Head Art Directed by . Painting Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Striker (Mark XXV) Collectible Figure’s special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Striker (Mark XXV), the Heavy Construction Suit, in Iron Man 3
– Over 30 points of articulations
– Approximately 34 cm tall
– LED-lighted eyes and rectangular-shaped RT on chest (white light, battery operated)
– Silver, gray, and yellow painting on armor with specially applied distressed effects
– Special features on armor:
– A pair of distinctive Pneumatic Hammers with LED light up function (white light, battery operated)
– Articulated air flaps
– Articulations on waist armor allowing flexible movement
– One (1) circular figure stage with flexible pillar
Release date: Q3 – Q4, 2015
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice
**Battery included for collectible figure. Button cells are required
© 2014 Marvel.
© 2014 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.